Summary of Contribution Levels and Benefits
Your annual contribution of $500 or more can have an incredible impact on people's lives
- Arkansas PBS Magazine
- Personal attention from Ambassador's Circle staff
- Access to the Lending Library
- Periodic updates from executives
- Invitations to premieres and other events when available.
You can impact the lives of many children as they watch Sesame Street, Curious George and Cat in the Hat – learning important skills like reading, math, and getting along.
- Enjoy all the benefits of our Leader level plus…
- Private tour for you, your family, and friends on request
- Recognition in the Arkansas PBS Magazine (if desired)
You influence young and old alike with episodes of NOVA – the highest rated science series on television and the most watched documentary series on public television. Or help make a community event happen where educational resources, parent involvement ideas, and learning activities are shared.
- Enjoy all the benefits of our Director level plus…
- Recognition on the Arkansas PBS Foundation website (if desired)
Be the reason the most trusted and fair news, investigations and discussions remain on the air each week day with PBS NewsHour. As well as making sure that Arkansas's local focus is presented on Arkansas Week each Friday.
Executive Producer $5000-$9999
- Enjoy all the benefits of our Producer level plus…
- Invitation to lunch with the Arkansas PBS Executive Director
Take pride in making sure Antiques Roadshow continues to surprise, inspire, and educate so many on artifacts and long forgotten family treasures. Or having people discover all there is in Arkansas as they travel with Chuck Dovish on Exploring Arkansas.
- Enjoy all the benefits of our Executive Producer level plus…
- On-air recognition on one of Arkansas PBS’s prime-time programs (subject to availability)
You are the reason that disadvantaged children can receive educational support for free; that homebound adults can travel and see the world; that everyone has an opportunity to experience a play, a dance, a symphony; and that there remains a place for people to go for intelligent conversation.